Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn't answered here or in the Examples section, please contact us
or through our contact page.
- What does Data Pipeline do?
Data Pipeline makes it easy to add data conversion, processing,
and transformation to Java applications.
toolkit has readers and writers for physical files (CSV, Excel,
Fixed-width), plus chainable secondary readers for processing and
transforming data (filter, remove duplicates, lookups,
- What if I need additional features?
Data Pipeline is actively being updated with new features to
reflect our customer's needs. If you have an idea for a new feature,
please send us a message through our contact page
and we'll attempt to include it in a future release.
If your request is of an urgent nature, please email
, we would be happy to provide you a quote to enhance or
customize Data Pipeline to your needs.
- Where do I go with further questions?
First, please use the search at the top of the page, perhaps your question is answered elsewhere on this site.
You can send us a question through our contact page
and we will answer as soon as possible.
For priority items, we provide commercial support
through email for an additional fee on an annual basis. Commercial
support provides you with the most responsive support from our
experts, it features:
- Priority treatment
- Dedicated Email Address from our Technical Support Team
- Less than 24 hour response time during business days
If you've purchased a Commercial Support Package from us, please
send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the version # and as much detail about your issue
- How do I get support?
- Are you continuing to develop Data
Yes. We are actively updating Data Pipeline with new
features to reflect our customer's needs.
- What are the licensing options?
- Can Data Pipeline be used for educational
or non-commercial purposes?
Please email us
with your specific needs.
- How do I get started?
- Why does my program stall?
- Why do I get out of memory exception?
Java's default, maximum memory size of 64 MB may not be adequate
for your application. Try using the -Xmx
to set a higher maximum.
- Which version of Java does Data Pipeline
- Are there any debugging or logging
- What libraries are required?
Data Pipeline is distributed with all the necessary
libraries (except for JDBC drivers) under the distributions lib
- How do I cache data?
- Does Data Pipeline support searching?
- Does Data Pipeline support filtering?
provides a means of selecting records either programmatically or
using the run-time expression language. See the filter records
- How do I load MS Excel files that use