DataPipeline includes a manual Diagnostic tool that helps troubleshoot setup and environment issues. It gathers relevant info from your system and prints them to the console. You can run the tool and inspect the output or email us the output along with a description of your issue.
How to run the Diagnostic tool:
- On the command line:
java -jar NorthConcepts-DataPipeline-5.1.0.jar com.northconcepts.datapipeline.diagnostic.Diagnostic
- From your app:
- From your app to collect the output:
String output = new com.northconcepts.datapipeline.diagnostic.Diagnostic().toString();
The following Information is collected by the tool:
- Local Date & Time with TimeZone
- Location of license file (if present) and its contents
- Location of DataReader class file
- Number of records transfered in a single job (out of 100 million records)
- All JVM properties
We do not collect any personal information, IP addresses, or geographic data.